Thursday, July 18, 2013

Inaugural Post




Well here I am writing my first blogging post.  My husband, Paul, set this up for me a couple of years ago, actually while I was away visiting my niece, Shelley, in Florida.  A birthday present to myself.  I did this once before as well, to visit yet another niece, Debbie, while she was living in Florida.  That was another birthday present, but that was from Sheldon. You see family is very important to me, life in general actually.  'Tis the reason I guess that I want life to be as close to perfect as it can be.  Oh, I know... there is no "perfect" really... but at least if we all can make life as best as we possibly can make it, what a better place it would be... haha... That being said I have to give credit to Paul... his ear gets bent every now and then, well actually maybe more than every now and then.  His comment back to me has been... "The world according to G, what a better place it would be..." hence the reason for the start of this blog.  Unfortunately until now, I have just talked and never made use of my writing... so tonight is the night and here we go.

Anyone who knows me well can tell you that I'm not shy about saying what's on my mind.  You may not agree with me, but that's your prerogative, and most of all, it's okay.  Maybe I'd like to hear what you have to say too, I am a great listener too.  Actually believe it or not, I am typically listening more than speaking.  I guess one may think I talk more because when I do, it has a pretty big impact, or at least it can feel that way depending upon who's on the other end of my words.

My topics will vary greatly, what you will read here is pretty much anything.  It will depend upon what's in the news for the day, if something occurred during the day that I think you will be able to relate to it, something that might hit a trigger point for you or someone you know, or maybe something to learn... let's face it... I'm a Gemini, it will always be unexpected.  Oh and pay attention too, because I'm a Gemini, my mind moves fast, I may be on another topic by the time you finish reading the first paragraph.

So here we go... get ready for the greatest ride of your life... and pay attention to that, because it is your life...

Best wishes and be well,

Gisele

7/18/2013

1 comment:

  1. If anyone knows how to make this world a better place it's you G!

    - Alan

    ReplyDelete